Invasion Invasion

Soo.. pretty depresive. I imagine WW2, dark, rainy day - Im looking out of window of my house while soldiers and tanks are passing by. And all I can do is watch.

Melody flows nicely, from calm to dramatic and back, I really like that dynamics

Sound is OKish, guess I heard some better pianos

4/5

Your First Cover (Undertale Cover) Your First Cover (Undertale Cover)

So you want a review of 21 seconds long cover right? Just... why? Theres nothing to rate.

Melody is like... nice but it isnt yours, right..

Sound quality is poor

I would recomend to you to study music theory and production basics and after like a month of trying and experimenting, publish your own song with your own melody and everything.

Anyway I dont want you to discourage in making music, it just takes some time before you start to make listenable things.

CamRaNG responds:

Yeah, I gotta work on some stuff..

Restless Jester Wants To Pester Restless Jester Wants To Pester

So a few my letters

Composition is nice, the song changes constantly, it is quite fun to listen

Unsoulved endings are unsolved, I dont like them, but whatever :)

IMHO fighting music sounds bit more dramatic than this, I imagined exploring a landscape or a city at some parts more that a heat of battle

dat 1:42 sub lol.. sounds like some medieval hip-hop/trap/whatever in that part, but I like it.

Technical quality/mixing more or less flawless, all instruments sound pretty clear

4.5, rated 5

ZipZipper responds:

I'm glad you disagree but still like it lol

[Tsets] - In Deep Water [Tsets] - In Deep Water

I like intro and outro, pretty calm, nice to listen, but the part between them is like... meh

Chords that start at 0:44 sound just weird + they play over and over again = my ears do not approve

Some of the hats are too loud

Also some parts of beat, e.g. 1:17 are like... too random? Call it experimental, but I call it random. It doesnt make any sense to me.

2:57 - thats some weird cut... feels like it stopped in middle of progression

I like that muted piano sound, vocals and pluck, these have that "deep water" feeling

Dunno... I never was into experimental stuff

TsetsukenMusic responds:

Thank you for the review!

I actually really like that sound but I can see the repetition being somewhat of a problem, could add a little more dynamic into it.
Oh the dnb like beat on 1:17? Are talking about the hats being random or the transition to a different type of beat? Could be something for me to look into.

2:57 that is actually done by rapidly slowing the tempo down low and pulling it back up to produce the rounded echo effect at the end. Might be why you felt it stopped in progression. I think in order to fix that I could extend that progression and build it back down.

Most of what I used was from Sylenth1, it's really good I love it.

Even though you say you aren't into experimental the review is still greatly appreciated! Something I like isn't always what someone else likes, but something such as hats being loud and whatnot that's something I can use to make this that much better!

Thank you!

As My Mum Used To Say As My Mum Used To Say

Too slow dude

Fast Level (8-bit) Fast Level (8-bit)

Well, It has everything that 8-bit arcade-ish song needs - fast tempo, catchy melody and ancient sound card noises. Could be a bit longer I guess.

wyver9 responds:

thanks!)

Fight Club Fight Club

Not really my genre, but I like overall feeling of this song, pretty dark vibes, good sounding bass and beat and it never gets repetitive, which is nice..

Sound quality and mixing are also on very high level, at least I think :)

r8 8/8.

SoTJake responds:

hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8

Verdict - Mercurial (Original Mix) Verdict - Mercurial (Original Mix)

Hi there,

First thing that got my attention was that kick, really nice punchy stuff! Bassline sounds cool as well, teh dubstep-ish sounds keep that interesting and overall composition is good, it doesnt get boring at any part.

I only dont like that pluck thingy at 1:33/2:57, It´s like... too "sharp" or something, at least for my ears.

Overall really nice piece.

CaritasGaming responds:

It's a Sakura Oriental Pluck. I considered replacing it with a Sylenth1 Key, but I got lazy and decided not to.

Otherwise, thanks for taking the time to review! I really appreciate it!

Haunted Haunted

Ouch, I think you broke my eardrums.

That "lead" at the begging and the middle is extremely loud and high pitched - besides my ears, it's killing all the other instruments. Second lead (1:10) is a bit better though it has some weird cracking in. I kinda like that kick and bass combination, snare is too silent.

Song's arrangement is nothing special, part after 3:36 is exactly same as the 1:10, it should have some melody variation.

You have much to learn dude. 2/5

T7ven responds:

I know, but I couldn't make the snare any louder. Also, I can't save my tracks so I get 7 hours at the most to work on them. And I don't think "Ouch, I think you broke my eardrums" is inspiring or helpful. Rethink you reviewing and just stay with what was wrong with it instead of adding some dumb sarcastic comment.

Sunrise at Midnight Sunrise at Midnight

Hi, thx for explaing me how review for review topic works :)

This thingy is super atmosperic, it could totally fit to some noir movie. Mix and sound quality are kinda.. professional, really nice to listen.

Azhthar responds:

Nice to hear that the atmosphere works! Thanks a lot for the kind words.